2017 T3 Summit
May 3-5, 2017
Arrive at Los Angeles International or Burbank Airport by 1PM to allow for the drive to Four Seasons. Opening and Keynote Session that starts at 3:30PM. Learn more about transportation options.
Four Seasons Westlake Village
2 Dole Dr, Westlake Village, CA 91362
30 Speakers | 15 Sessions
For information about the program featured at the 2017 T3 Summit, a program from the this years T3 Summit is available. Sessions and Speakers will be finalized once the event is sold out. A list of previous speakers is also available on our Speakers section.
Space is limited. Registration Opens December 1st.
- 125 – Seats reserved for Leaders in the SP200.
- 100 – Seats reserved for returning T3 Alumni.
- 50 – Seats allocated to first time Delegates
Four Seasons Hotel California
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village offers generously proportioned guest rooms and luxury suites. All luxury hotel rooms and suites feature high ceilings, a magnificent chandelier and floor-to-ceiling windows. Many rooms and suites overlook the Hotel’s gardens and waterfall, with Westlake Village views stretching to the Santa Monica Mountains.
Where Thought Leaders Gather
The residential real estate brokerage business is a $1 trillion dollar industry with over 100 million homes resulting in an average of 5 million transactions annually. This results annually $60 billion dollars in commissions and $15 billion a year in marketing spend.
The SP200 every year identifies the leading CEO’s and C-level executives that manage the companies that lead the industry towards change and innovation. The T3 Summit is their annual think-tank.
To maintain the integrity of thought and strategic discussions in a non-competitive atmosphere, attendance is limited and no trade exhibitions and sales pitches are permitted.
Seat allocations for the T3 Summit are divided up as follows: 100 seats are reserved for leaders in the SP200, 125 seats are reserved for returning T3 Alumni, and 50 seats are allocated to first time delegates.
Attendance by Organization
- 26% – Large Independent Real Estate Brokerages
- 9% – Global Franchise Companies
- 12% – Franchise Real Estate Brokerages
- 10% – Mortgage / Title / Insurance / Legal
- 15% – National / State / Local Realtor Associations
- 5% – MLS Companies
- 9% – Portals and Aggregators
- 7% – Technology / Software / App companies
- 7% – Industry Consultants / Advisors
Positions Held By Delegates
- 40% – Chairman / CEO / President
- 23% – Founder / Broker / Owner of own Company
- 8% – Other C-level Executives (COO, CMO, CTO)
- 16% – Executive VP, Senior VP and Vice President
- 10% – Manager / Director
- 3% – Associate Broker / Sales Associate
Every year the team behind the T3 Summit seeks to improve on the quality and the experience for each and every delegate, and the 2017 T3 Summit will be no different. From the overwhelming success and positive feedback from participants at the 2016 T3 Summit we’ve again partnered with the Four Seasons to provide you with the best in class accommodation and event experience and this time with a new twist as we head to Southern California to a luxurious hide-away retreat nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains above Malibu and Beverly Hills.
Included in every delegate’s registration and program is
- Access to all the Keynote Presentations
- Swanepoel CEO Interviews
- Roundtable Discussions,
- Networking Reception (Wednesday),
- Breakfasts (Thursday and Friday),
- Power Networking Lunch (Thursday),
- Special SP200 presentation and SP200 Group Photo
- Thought Leader Dinner (Thursday)
For those that seek to bring a loved one or to spend the weekend following the T3 Summit, for those spending the weekend reduced Four Seasons rates and a roster of activities to help round off your stay.
Thoughts from Attendees
John Mosey | CEO, Northstar MLS
“There has never been a Forum as strong and focused on strategic matters under discussion by people who actually can affect the direction and choices that move the industry as T3.”
Joseph Cullom | Executive Director, Charleston Trident MLS
“T3 brings the brightest and best together. Rare to get this group of people together in a safe and constructive way.”
J Debra Gisriel | State Principal Broker, eXP Realty
“This was one of, if not the best! The quality of speakers and the depth of information was outstanding and thought provoking!”